This Page Is Private
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Ignition. Liftoff!
SNOW IN AFRICA
OVERVIEW: A music secret is being discovered in Los Angeles that is spreading worldwide. That secret is Nick Soliday: an amazing & rebellious young American singer/songwriter and recording artist. Nick goes by the band name SNOW IN AFRICA and creates his own very distinctive brand of hip hop / alternative / pop / rock music.
Nick has a fat catalogue of unreleased songs -- the ones here are just the tip of the iceberg. He is working to plant his musical seed in your heart and brain, so you get hooked. It seems to be working.
The intense fire of life’s detours helped forge Nick’s steely persistence & creativity. He is a hot-blooded multi-instrumentalist with an attitude and temperament that makes his songwriting, lyrics, and musical style emotionally unpredictable and exciting.
Nick’s performances are exhilarating and entertaining, whether in big concerts with his band or in intimate venues for his solo performances.
Arenas and stadiums are the perfect environment for Nick Soliday and his music persona, the band SNOW IN AFRICA
Why are Nick’s songs starting to touch people everywhere -- crossing boundaries, nationalities and cultures? Because his edgy style, songs and band are like no other. Plus, there seems to be a growing hunger for what Nick Soliday does.
The global appeal & originality of his sound, music and lyrics has helped him grow pockets of fans in over 100 countries & 1500 cities around the world. This is only the beginning of something very electrifying. SNOW IN AFRICA.
Excerpts from 'Fans' tab are below. Click ‘Fans’ tab to read more about what strangers around the world think ~
"I’m not usually into Rock, Pop & Indie music but your shit is pretty awesome :)" Tel Aviv, Israel
“Hey Nick...'Sometimes' is a great tune!!" San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“MAN, your music ROCK!” Sao Paulo, Brazil
"SNOW IN AFRICA's show last night still has me walking a full foot above the ground... I can't think of the last time I saw a band play a 90 minute set in the Viper Room either." Los Angeles, CA, USA
“lovin the tunes! awesome… when u gracing us with ur presence in the UK!” United Kingdom
"Snow In Africa just gave a stellar show & an unexpected acoustic final number... rocked this room like I've never seen!!! I'm excited to watch this band blow the F¡*€ up!!!" (House of Blues) California, USA
"Just met you guys today @ UCF...you sound great. When you played...it sounded like the band was pumpin' from a radio in high def. I bought your CD..." Florida, USA
"Man oh man your music hit me like a freight train” Tennessee, USA
"we can't stop the rain, I listened to it so many times til I remember the lyrics! Really great song and the vocal's voice is so dreamy. I like the story of the song ^_^ " Japan
“I heard your new songs and I like them. They are really different than the others and i like to sing along everytime i hear them.. Yoy make wonderful music. I don’t speak allot in English so I realy don’t know how to discribe it anything else than Fantastic.. It gives me a feeling like: familiar with a whole new turn, in a very good way. love, Lizzy” Netherlands
>>> At the end of Better Left Unsaid (around 3:00) the crowd started yelling for an encore. Awesome. BTW, after another 5 songs they still wanted more.
This can grow exponentially & quickly. Nick is about ready for an official launch. Over the last several years, we have done most prelim launch development activities (shown below) and are ready for IGNITION and then LIFTOFF.
Pertinent facts ~
* Nick has created a very large & growing catalogue of songs.
* His songs have shown to be relevant to listeners and have mass appeal globally. His music seems to transcend all barriers.
* Nick has fine-tuned his performance skills by performing everywhere: muddy fields, beaches, dive bars, small & larger venues.
* Audiences love his 'live' shows & songs.
* Nick has sold a few thousand units of product at both live shows and online.
* His facebook has around 30K followers.
* His branded sound is distinctive & appealing -- And his voice is easily recognizable -- all part of his musical signature.
* People love his band regardless of what lineup he uses.
* Nick currently goes by the band name SNOW IN AFRICA (since 2009), but it could be changed to SOLIDAY. Whatever is best.
* Nick Soliday has a 20 to 30-year artistic career ahead of him.
* Considering today's exciting and changing musical climate, the timing is impeccable for one of the 'big 3' to accelerate Nick's signature as a major global artist. There seems to be a growing hunger for what Nick is doing.
* Plus, we have a few secret weapons.
* Nick's only problem has been a lack of consistent & laser-focused effort due to insufficient operating & marketing capital. But that can be changed quickly. Everything else has been proven to work exactly as expected or better. In addition, Nick is back from a family hiatus and is eager to work diligently to support label interests in his career.
All the dots above show where Nick's fans are currently located.